Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SC216 Flutterfly Wishes


Good morning! Ok, so I got up this morning and decided to do some stampin' first before I really got started with my day. My first stop is always SplitCoastStampers and I went to today's sketch challenge. Today's sketch was not something I would normally do, it must be those circles that turned me off a bit, but I went for it anyway. I spent about 2 hours on just one card! Now I am gonna hafta kick it into high gear to get all my chores done. So, real quick, here is the recipe:
Stamps: Flutterfly Friends clear stamps by Stampendous
Paper: Basic Grey Two Scoops dp, textured cs by Bazzill, SU! confetti white
Inks: Su! basic black plus lots of various colors
Accessories: Su! punches, aqua painter, sticky gems (unknown), Making Memories brad, American Crafts plastic flowers, Jo-Ann ribbon
I watercolored the images using an aqua painter and ink from the lids of my SU! classic ink pads. I feel like I distorted the sketch a little but I think it turned out ok. Feels like there is alot going on!
Ok, I am off!! I already started the dishes, but I still gotta get to those 4 SU! boxes!
Thanks for droppin' by!

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

This card is so pretty! I love the combination of the cute butterflies with this designer paper, it looks great!