Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute Little Card Holder


Here is a cute little set I whipped up the other day to use as a door prize for a stamp class that my niece, Kelly, hosted. The cards are 3" x 3" and the tote to hold them is made usingthe scallop envelope Bigz die and my Big Shot. I made it up quick and then gave it away without taking down any dimensions. I just folded all the scored flaps and held the 2 diecuts together to figure out how wide my handle needed to be (it's 1 & 1/2 inches wide and 11 inches long). I did use the small dotted texturz plate on the kraft cardstock but it didn't show up very well. I will have to play around with that a little more. I just had to have this Puns From The Past stamp set and I hadn't used it till now. It really is a cute set. I think I will make a few more of these for Hostess gifts and door prizes. All products are Stampin' Up! I've got more projects that I have been working on and will post later. Thanks for stoppin' by!




No comments: