Sunday, February 25, 2018

One of a Kind - HSS #283

Howdy All!
I am sharing a card with you today that I created for Hand Stamped Sentiments #283 challenge.

Here is my card:




And here is the challenge:



While I feel like the sketch is a fairly simply one, my card turned out a bit busier than I normally would do. I love all the sparkle, though! I adore that cute little Unicorn!

My Supply List - All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified:

STAMPS:  Magical Day
PAPER:  Myths & Magic Specialty DSP, Power Pink, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Bermuda  Bay, Whisper White
INK: Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black
THE REST:  Magical Mates Framelits, Stampin' Blends (Light Smoky Slate, Light Pink Pirouette, Light Bermuda Bay), Layering Squares Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Wink of Stella, Shimmer Ribbon Pack(Sale.A.Bration), Stampin' Dimensionals

Well, That's all for now.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon.

Hugs,


3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

Wow, you truly brought the sketch to life with your AWESOME unicorn card! I love all the layers and colors. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Jenny Engelke said...

Your card is just like the sentiment says...One of a Kind! I love the pink mane and blue horn on the unicorn...and what would he be without sparkle! Perfect!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

Stampin by Genny said...

What a nice sentiment! Love how you used the stamp set to create a magical card. Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.