Friday, February 2, 2018

Birthday Bloom - PP378

Howdy All!

I am gonna make this a quick post as I want to get my card entered into the Paper Players challenge #378 before the Linky closes! I almost forgot! Yikes!

Here is my card:



And here is the challenge sketch:



My Supply List: All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified

STAMPS: You've Got This, Party Pandas(sentiment)
PAPER:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Petal Garden DSP Stack
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
THE REST: Stampin' Blends, Delicate White Doilies, Old Olive 1/8 inch Sheer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Layering Circle Famelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits

I loved this sketch! Will definitely use it again! 

That's all for now.
Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs, 




1 comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Sandra, your card is beautiful. I love the colors, and if you know me I am a total sucker for florals :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!