Monday, February 5, 2018

Jar of Love For You - FMS322

Howdy All!
I had my Jar of Love stamp set out on my table so I decided to use it for the card I am sharing today. My card layout was inspired by Freshly Made Sketch #322.

Here is my card:


This is such a cheery card, don't you think?


And here is the sketch:

I really don't use this set enough and I realized it is because there are so many stamps from the set needed to create a card! Lol! But the results are definitely worth the effort!

My Supply List: All products are STAMPIN' UP! unless otherwise specified

STAMPS: Jar of Love
PAPER: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Wood Textures DSP stack
INK: Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Soft Sky
THE REST: Everyday Jars Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


Well, That's all for now.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a pretty card this is! The wood grain is wonderful in the background. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love these bright, happy flowers. And this mason jar arrangement looks perfect against the rustic background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Unknown said...

YOU DID IT! This card is super cute glad you are one of the royal party!