Sunday, February 18, 2018

Magical Birthday - FMS324

Howdy All!
I am sharing with you today a quick card I made for Freshly Made Sketch #324.

Here is my card:


I used an aqua painter and my ink pads to color in this sweet little mermaid.


Can you see all of the yummy glitter goodness I added with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush! I love that thing to add a bit of sparkle to an image that I have colored!


And Here is the sketch:


This card was very easy to put together and I love how clean and simple it looks! Thanks to the FMS design team for always putting out such fantastic sketches!

My Supply List - All products are by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified

STAMPS:  Magical Day(OC), Magical Mermaid(AC)
PAPER:  Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Whisper White, Myths & Magic Sp. DSP, Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper, Watercolor Paper
INK:  Old Olive, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Powder Pink, Basic Black Archival
THE REST:  Magical Mates Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Aqua Painter, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well, that's all for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon!

Hugs, 

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! Love the mermaid and the sparkly background!

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card! I love that little mermaid and the glittery background! So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!