Friday, February 9, 2018

May Wishes Just For You - FMS323

Howdy All!
I was super inspired by this week's Freshly Made Sketches blog challenge #323.

Here is my card:



And here is the sketch:
Really is a super fun layout!


I am loving the Picture Perfect Party DSP stack!


My Supply List - All products are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified:

STAMPS: Birthday Wishes for You
PAPER: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Berry Burst, Picture Perfect Party DSP stack
INK: Basic Black
THE REST: Bermuda Bay light Stampin' Blends, Metallics Sequins Assortment, Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Write marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs, 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow! This is awesome! I love your choice of colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at FMS!