Monday, February 26, 2018

Bubble Over Thank You - FMS325

Howdy All!
I made a quick card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #325. I am still loving everything about the Bubble Over Bundle and the FREE Sale-A-Bration Bubbles & Fizz DSP that matches.

Here is my card:




And here is the challenge sketch:


I can't get enough of this color combo! So yummy, don't you think? The sketch was super easy to work with and I love how my card turned out!

My Supply List (all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified):

STAMPS:  Bubble Over
PAPER:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Bubble & Fizz dsp
INK:  Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, , Basic Gray
THE REST: Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well, That's all for now.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon.

Hugs,

1 comment:

Kim S said...

What fun images!! LOVE them on that patterned paper and the bright colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.