Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #257 on Thursday

Howdy All!
Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 257.
Now I have to say that I am a Challenge Stalker! lol! I spend a huge chunk of time checking out several weekly challenge blogs. I always tell myself that I am going to play along with more of them and finally, this week, I did it!
So, here is my card:


And, here is the sketch:


I just love this simply fun sketch. I am very pleased with how cute my card turned out too!

Here is my supply list (all products are Stampin' Up!)

Paper:  Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Best Year Ever DSP
The Rest:  Hello You Thinlits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels

This was so quick and easy with no stamping! 
That's all I have for now. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, 
Sandy

No comments: