Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch #383

Howdy All!
I have a quick post today showing you the card I made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.

Here is this weeks sketch:


And here is my card:


As you can see, I tipped the sketch on it's side to create my card. I just got this stamp set and I wanted to use it asap! I broke out my New Stampin' Up! Blendabilities to color this adorable image.

Here is my supply list (All products are Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: From The Herd - Occasions Catalog
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Best Year Ever DSP - Sale-a-Bration
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Blendabilities

Well, that's pretty much it for today! Short and Sweet. 
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How fun! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!