Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My iw2.18.15 Journal Pages

Howdy All!
I am here today with my Inspiration Wednesday Week 3. If you want to see how my pages were created, you need to sign up for Donna Downey's class. It's just $35 for 25 lessons!

 Here is the final result. It is starting to grow on me. I was super sad when I stamped my large butterfly image and it didn't turn out very clean.  I had to let it sit for a couple of days before I could figure out what I was going to do with it.

 After going through my gazillion stamps I decided to stamp the Off The Grid stamp to fill in the missing butterfly parts. It's okay, I guess. Both stamps are Stampin' Up!, as well as the little butterfly in the top left-hand corner. The sentiment stamp is from Unity Stamps and says Collect Moments.
 Here are some close-ups. I just love all the texture!
 Some of the words that I highlighted from the book texts.
 I had a hard time finding words or phrases to highlight, but I am please with the technique results.
 This word got covered up with the molding paste, it says 'enjoyable.'
I think this is my favorite part. I love how the strings really grabbed the teal wash and I like the use of the washi tape.
Welp, that's all for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by. I hope to see you here again soon!

Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: