Friday, February 13, 2015

My iw2.04.15 Journal Pages

Howdy All!
I am here today with my Inspiration Wednesday Week 3. If you want to see how my pages were created, you need to sign up for Donna Downey's class. It's just $35 for 25 lessons!

Here is my finished piece. I am still not 100% in love with it, but the process was intriguing and fun.


It took me over a week to finish the last part of it. I just kept looking at what I had and I was not liking it.
 

 I did not have some of the supplies that Donna used in her piece so I had to use substitutes. I would love to purchase all of the wonderful products that she has, but it is good to be challenged to use what I already have.


I was thinking about what quote I wanted to add to my pages and these two fit perfectly. 


 As other students were posting their beautiful artwork on fb I was feeling inadequate as an artist. Silly, I know. So I got up this morning knowing that I did not have to go to work and determined to finish it!


I watched the lesson again (for about the 10th time) and I just did it! I am all smiles now for sure. I am looking forward to seeing what the next iw 2015 lesson will bring!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by. I hope to see you again real soon!

Hugs, 
Sandy


No comments: