Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mojo Monday #386 on Wednesday

Howdy All!
I have for you today my Mojo Monday Sketch #386 card.

First, here is the sketch:


And, here is my card:


Mmmmm...I love these colors together. This week's sketch was for a tall & skinny card. Mine measures 3 1/2" x 6". 


I added these perfectly matching pearls after coloring them with my Blendabilities.

Here is my supply list (all products are Stampin' Up!)

Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP
Ink:  Calypso Coral
The Rest:  Pearl basic Jewels, Calypso Coral Blendabilities, Starburst Framelits, Circle punches

As always, a super fun sketch to work with! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Hope to see you again real soon.

Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: