Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Just for You

Howdy All!
Today I am going to be sharing with you the swaps that I made for a get together at my girlfriend Jeanna's house Monday night. But, before I do that, I wanted to send out some props and a BIG congratulations to Jeanna for being chosen to serve on this year's Stampin' Up! design Team as a TOP 10 Artisan Award Winner! She is a master when it comes to using My Digital Studio (mds)! Take a few minutes and head on over to her Blog, Stamp Time Somewhere, to see for yourself!

So, back to the swaps that I created...I used some new goodies from the Holiday catalog that you can start ordering from Today! It is utterly amazing and I love everything in it!
Be sure to check out my Stampin' Up! website to view and purchase all of their gorgeous products!


Are they just super cute or what? 
Here is my complete list of supplies:

STAMPS:  Perfectly Preserved (Holiday catalog)

PAPER:  Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Orchard Harvest dsp (Holiday catalog)

INK:  Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso

THE REST:  Cannery Set Framelits Dies(Holiday Catty), Fancy Fan embossing folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Linen Thread, Mini Brads

I am also loving all the NEW Framelits sets that coordinate with some of the stamp sets!! Cuteness!!

Well, That's all for now!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

See you again soon.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Thanks Sandy - and your cards turned out adorable