Friday, August 17, 2012

July Scrapbook Club Pages 3 & 4

Howdy All!
For today, I have pages 3 and 4 from my July Scrapbook Club!
I created a really fun and yummy layout using inspiration from the Floral District designer series paper and the Mouthwatering stamp set.

 When I first got this stamp set I knew I wanted to create a Summertime themed scrapbook layout. Who doesn't love some cherries, watermelon and ice cream  when it's hot and sunny outside?
 And how about these fresh, breezy colors?

 I used popsicle sticks to embellish the journeling space.

 And I used punches for my ice cream scoops on top of the ice cream cone stamped image.

 I love the new firm foam ink pads that Stampin' Up! came out with, they stamp the large solid images so well! YUMMY!!
Here is my supply list (all products are SU! except for the popsicle sticks):

STAMPS:  Mouthwatering, Papillon Potpourri, Ticker Tape Alphabet(retired)

PAPER:  Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Whisper White, Crumbcake, Soft Suede, Floral District dsp

INK:  Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip marker

THE REST:  Circle and Scallop circle punches, Daffodil Delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled ribbon, corner rounder, popsicle sticks

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!

Hugs!

No comments: