Tuesday, August 14, 2012

July Scrapbook Club Pages 1 & 2

 Howdy All!
I have for you today the first two pages from my July Scrapbook Club.

I am extremely pleased with the way this 2-page layout looks. The flags were a bit of a challenge for the ladies of my club to assemble but the results were well worth the effort.
The red glimmer paper stars give these pages the perfect touch of sparkle!

Here is my supply list (all products are Stampin' Up! except for the die cut letters which are by Sizzix):

STAMPS :  Independence Day (retired), Dotted Lines wheel (retired)

PAPER:  Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Red Glimmer paper, Color Collections DSP

INK:  Night of Navy

THE REST:  Scallop Trim Border punch, Star punches (retired), Stars #2 die (retired), Big Shot, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Circle punches, Silver Brads, Itty Bitty Shapes flower punch

I Think that's everything.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today!
See you again soon!
Hugs!



No comments: