Monday, August 6, 2012

June Scrapbook Club Pages 1 & 2

 Howdy All! Tonight I have for you the first two pages from my June Scrapbook Club. This 2-page layout I actually scrap-lifted because I fell in love with it when I saw it on Pinterest!
Here is the link to the Sketch Savvy Blog post that shows this awesome layout!

 I am so happy with how it came together!  I changed my photo mats and added a journaling tag, but kept all of the paper ribbons.


 The stamp set that I used is retired but, I don't think I will ever get rid of it! And I love this designer series paper from the new catalog!
 Here is my supply list (all products are from Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS:  Define Your Life, Defining Alphabet(both are retired)

PAPER:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Comfort Cafe designer series paper

INK: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse

THE REST:  Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Two Tags Bigz die, Big Shot, Linen Thread, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, Mini brads, corner rounder, 1-1/4" square punch to create the ribbons and banner.

This set of pages went together pretty quickly for my Scrapbook Club ladies which is something that they always appreciate!

That's all for now. Be sure to stop back again soon to see pages 3 and 4 for June!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
Hugs!



No comments: