Thursday, August 9, 2012

June Scrapbook Club Pages 3 & 4

Howdy All!
For today I have pages 3 and 4 from my June Scrapbook Club.


This 2-page layout was a breeze for the ladies to put together, which is always an added plus for them.

And I was pleased with the color combo I chose.


Here is my supply list (all products are Stampin' Up! - retired and current):

STAMPS:  Jumble Alphabet (retired), Make it Count (retired), Everything Eleanor

PAPER:  Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White

INK:  Versa Mark, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard

THE REST:  Baker's Twine, More Mustard Grosgrain ribbon(retired), Top Note Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Circles #2 die, Big Shot, Circle punches, More mustard brads

I think that's everything!

I'm getting closer to being caught up with Scrapbook Club pages! LOL!

That's all for now. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon!

Hugs-

No comments: