Friday, January 21, 2011

WT306 Wonderful Mother and Some B-day cards

Happy day to you! I've been working on lots of cards as well as crocheting a baby blanket for my soon to be born first grandchild! I hopped on SCS yesterday to check out the Ways To Use It challenge and came up with these cards. WT306-absolutely GRADIENT -challenged us to use either a Gradient ink pad or make our own by combining more than one color of ink to our stamp. I chose the later and used Rose Red, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink to create this lovely image! Supply List:All products used are Stampin' Up!

STAMPS: Upsy Daisy, Well Scripted

PAPER: Whisper White, Rose Red

INK: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink

THE REST: Pretty in Pink satin ribbon


For my second set of cards I needed a birthday card for my brother-in-law and I created this card and then decided to go ahead and make 4 more to send on to OWH. It was the first time I inked up this yummy hostess level 1 set, Birthday Bakery. I combined it with this rockin' patterned paper to make it 'guy giveable'!

Supply List:

STAMPS: Birthday Bakery (SU!)

PAPER: Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper white (SU!); everyday tango patterned paper (MME)

INK: Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Bravo Burgundy (SU!)

THE REST: punches, blender pens, dimensionals, Crystal Effects (SU!)

Welp!! That's it for today! I hope to be back soon to show you more of what I have been working on!! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!!







No comments: