Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two Challenges, One Card

Happy day to you! I've got a quick post today with a set of cards that I created earlier in the week. I used 2 different challenges to help me along the way. First, I started with the S&S sketch challenge #52 and then I chose my colors from the SCS color challenge, CC306 to use Bravo Burgundy, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze. Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Nature walk, Well Scripted (SU!)

PAPER: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Bravo Burgundy (SU!); wild asparagus patterned paper (MME)

INK: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Bravo Burgundy (SU!)

THE REST: Scallop edge punch, polka dots embossing folder, brads, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Big Shot (SU!); circle punches (Marvy Uchida)


Welp! That's it! Short and sweet! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!



1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute card set, Sandra Jayne! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!