Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hats, Mittens & Scarves

Happy day! So today I have some pics of the cute hat, mitten and scarf sets I crocheted for my sweet nieces, Aaliyah - age 4 and Bianca - age 1 & 1/2. Each set was completed in a weekend while watching tv and I decided to use variegated yarn so I didn't need to change colors and weave in lots of ends. I just love little mittens for little hands, don't you? These were my very first attempts at crocheting mittens and I must admit that I am extremely pleased with the end result and I will definitely be making more! I recently joined an online crochet website, www.allfreecrochet.com, that has all kinds of neat crochet patterns that are free for all different levels of crocheters. They also provide tips and videos, so give it a look-see when you get a chance! Here is a link to the pattern for the mittens that I used:
Well, that's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today! See you again soon!!




No comments: