Friday, January 7, 2011

A Box Of Cards For OWH

Ooops! I missed posting to my Blog yesterday, but I was very busy getting a box of cards together to send to my shipper for Operation Write Home. If you have not done so yet, please check out the link on my side bar for this wonderful organization. I sent 65 of my handmade cards! About 2/3 were Valentine cards. We have to get cards for the holidays in early so that there is enough time to get them shipped all over the world to our Troops and then still have time for them to get them written in and sent back home to their loved ones! Here is just a sampling of the cards I made. All of the products used for these cards are from Stampin' Up! Some new and some old, but all wonderful! I hope you stop back again soon as I will post some more card pics and I still want to show you the cute crocheted sets I made for my nieces! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!









No comments: