Monday, April 6, 2009

More Stamp Camp PRojects

Good morning! I really meant to upload my stamp camp project pics from the past couple months over the weekend, but then my little sister had a baby! So, I was preoccupied with taking care of her 2 1/2 year old daughter while my sis was in the hospital. Wow! Does that little tike have alot of energy. Apparently naps are a thing of the past...or maybe my niece was just having too much fun playing with Aunt Sandy and Uncle Craig! Whew! I am whipped! So, any way, here are the pics from my Let's Get Punchy class.
The only one I don't have a close up of is the the dress and purse Mother's day card. We had lots of fun with this class everyone got quite a workout with all that punching. There really isn't much stamping on these cards except for the sentiments. And, of coarse, all products used are from Stampin' Up!. If you have any questions about these cards or any other projects you see on my blog, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would be more than happy to send you instructions or product lists. I've got some swaps that I must get started on, I will be back soon to post more stamp camp pics! Thanks for stoppin ' by!

No comments: