Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch and Alex's Birthday


I haven't done a Mojo Monday shetch in a while so here is this weeks. See the link here if you are interested in playing along! This card is for my youngest son's 20th birthday. He loves poker and when Stampin' Up! introduced these stamp sets and DSP I knew I had to have them. Here is the recipe (everything is SU! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Card Games, Game Night, Fourteen Phrases(incentive stamps)
Paper: Basic Black, So Safron, Real Red, Whisper White, Jackpot DSP
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
I really like how this turned out! I hope he likes it too! Thanks for stoppin' by today! Stop back again soon!
Accessories: So Safron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, circle punches, corner rounder, plastic poker chip(unknown), dimensionals

No comments: