Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More From MY April Class

Here are a couple more projects from my April Showers Card Class. The vase of flowers was so much fun. I wanted to demonstrate the Decor Elements, so we used them to decorate our vases. Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate chip, Summer Sun
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Circle punches, decor elements, Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, lollypop sticks(Wilton), glass vase(Michaels), white stones(Joanns)
I cut the sticks to different lengths and cut the flowers out with my paper snips. It makes such a lovely accent to a desktop or table!
The Best Wishes card was very simple but effective! Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Walk in the Park DSP, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Vellum cardstock
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Scallop oval and large oval punches, Whisper White organza ribbon, Big Shot, Manhattan Flower textured impressions die, dimensionals
I played around with this a bit and found that the vellum cardstock worked better than the paper and on the multi-platform for the Big Shot I used NO tabs, otherwise the impression would cut right through the vellum. I only used adhesive for the vellum underneath the ribbon. the sentiment is on dimensionals! I hope you enjoyed seeing the projects. Stop back again soon to see what else I have been working on! Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: