Thursday, April 2, 2009

March Was Way Too Busy!






Wow!! Did I ever just finish up a busy month. I had several friends that booked stamp camps in March so they could take advantage of the sale-a-bration promotion for Stampin' Up! I had to come up with many unique projects. Let me show you just a few of them.

One of my friends is getting married this coming fall and she wanted to host a class on favors. So, these are the projects we did. I showed here about a dozen samples and she narrowed it down to these six. Some of these wonderful ideas came from many of the talents on Splitcoaststampers. The little book with the bride and groom on it holds 2 Ghirardelli chocolate squares. i got the idea from a tea bag holder that someone demoed at one of my team meetings. I just changed the dimensions.

I am in the middle of replacing 11 (eleven) interior doors in my house. I have been painting and sanding, it is just a lot of tedious work. I will post some more project pics either later today or tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

No comments: