Monday, December 29, 2008

Took The Tree Down Today


Whew!! Another Christmas has come and gone! I took my tree down today and packed up all the christmas decorations and ornaments. That is such a chore for me. But, I do like having my house back especially when I've still got home improvement projects to do. I've had Bob and Larry (the 2 worker guys) here just about every day for the past 2 weeks remodeling our guest bathroom. It's one of those deals where I say to Bob, "How long will this take?" and he replies, "We'll be done by Christmas." Ha! Then one problem arises after another and we forget that there ever was a budget, etc. you all know where this is going, right? I must say though, it is looking absolutely gorgeous! Man can those guys lay tile! I'll post pics in a few days when it is finished! I didn't make any cards today, but I did make some cute little coaster calendars. I am going to use these as door prizes at my upcoming stamp class. I ordered the coasters from Eclectic Paperie and I printed the tearoff calendars from a link at SplitCoastStampers found here. Everything else is Stampin' Up! I think I will put a magnet on the back so it can be hung on the fridge. These would be a great project to do at a stamp class. I will have to keep it in mind for next year. Well, another short post, but this is getting me into the blogging/posting groove! Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!

No comments: