Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Been How Long?!



I can't believe that it has been 4 months since my last post! I am embarrassed to call myself a blogger! I have been so wrapped up in our house remodel and the everyday issues that arise from being a mom, wife, daughter, sister, etc. that I have totally lost track of time. I have been stamping and crafting as much as I can, just haven't posted to my blog. So, as part of my New Year's resolution I am gonna try much harder! I have some pics of the things I have been creating.
This first pic is of a bunch of Christmas cards that I made with the leftovers from a stamp camp that a friend of mine hosted. All of these were used as some of the cards I sent to family and friends. At the camp, each guest made 2 cards of each design. I then had them make the folder shown in my other two pics.I had seen similar folders at various sites but of course when I wanted to find one to case I couldn't find one. So I just made mine up from memory. After a few trial and errors I came up with this. I made it using one - 8 1/2 x 11" piece of cardstock. All the ladies loved them. Several of them even stamped and decorated their envies! I purchased the new Big Bite a couple of months ago and used it to set the large SU eyelets! That tool is amazing! You can reach anywhere you need to with it! Well, this is gonna be short, I gotta ease back into the bloggin' world! I hope to be back tomorrow to show some more things I have been working on! Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Not only are these really terrific cards, I think the card holder is fabulous too.

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Great project!! I really like the cards and the holder is great.