Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snowed In and Stampin'

Well, I had big plans to get out today and run the 103 errands that are on my list and I woke up to a blizzard. 8 hours later and it is still coming down! I want summer back! I really don't know why I live here in Upstate New York! Anywho, I stayed in and did some chores around the house so I could feel less guilty about doing some stamping. I checked out the Sketch challenge over at SCS. Here is my card.
I wanted to make a card that would brighten my day so I grabbed this cute Stampendous Patty Chick stamp and yummy Basic Grey Sugared dp. I colored in the image using an aqua painter and my SU! classic ink pads. Here is my recipe:


Stamps: Stampendous' Patty Chick, sentiment from Sock Monkey
Paper: Bazzill cs, Basic Grey's Sugared, confetti white
Ink: black stazon, various SU classic ink pads
Accessories: ribbon from my stash, aqua painter, SU classic ink pad lids
Techniques: watercoloring
While I was making this card I accidently tipped over a full can of Diet Pepsi Max and it went all over my Earth Elements classic ink pads. What a mess! Some how the soda got into the pads so I had to open them all up and clean the inside as well as the outside! At least my table was pretty clean so i didn't ruin any paper or tools. Well, I have been having issues with my PC the past week or so where it keeps freezing up on me so my baby boy is going to take a look at it for me and clean it up! He takes good care of me! So, I am handing the keyboard over to him. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you do so again real soon!

No comments: