Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today's Color Challenge at SCS






Well, I got some of my housework done so I was able to squeeze in the Color Challenge over at SplitCoastStampers. The colors we were to use were Handsome Hunter, So Saffron and Bravo Burgandy.
Here are the deets:
Stamps: Sock Monkey, A Happy Heart
Paper: handsome hunter, so saffron, bravo burgandy, confetti white, cloud 9 dp
Ink: handsome hunter, so saffron, bravo burgandy, black stazon
Accessories: aqua painter, punches, brads, dimensionals

The image panel and all the hearts are on dimensionals. I had a fun time with these colors and this turned out to be a great card for my husband because it's not too frilly! Here also are a few pics of some of the scraves I have crocheted. This is one of my fave things to do while I am watching t.v. They make great gifts for all the ladies in my life, especially my 2 daughters. I told them that they could each pick one scarf and they had a hard time choosing just one! That really makes me feel good! I also brought them to my SU! demo group so they could pick one for a Christmas gift. Not everyone was at our Holiday gathering so I will bring them to our next meeting. well. Bob and Larry are pretty much finished with the guest bathroom. There are just a few odds and ends to do. Thanks so much for stoppin' by! Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: