Monday, August 4, 2008

Try a New Technique Challenge Card

OK, here I am again! 3 days in a row and counting...and it's only noon!! So I got up this morning and decided to check out the challenge at SCS for today. Monday's are ' Try a new technique' day and so that is what I did. The challenge was to create a spring fold card-You can find the tutorial in both Word and .pdf formats in this thread by shulsart/Sandy.

Here is my card for the challenge.
What a fun card to make! Since I still had Mr. Sock Monkey on my stampin' desk I used him again. He's just so darn adorable!!
Here is my recipe:
STAMPS: SU Sock Monkey
PAPER: SU Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Basic Grey Recess
INK: SU Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Blender pens, Buttons from my stash, SU journaler pen, embroidery floss, pop dots
The tutorial was very easy to follow, but now I need some bigger square envies to put this in. I think I will give this a try in a smaller size later on.
OMG!! I gotta go... Mr. Brown just pulled into my driveway, more new stuff to play with!!
Thanks for stoppin' by!!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wowza, I love this card. The design of it is fantastic!