Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OOPS!! I Missed Tuesday!


Ok, so I missed Tuesday, but I am here today! There is just so much to do in a day and not enough time to do it, ya kno? Yesterday I did get to create, I made a birthday card for my son who will be 25 tomorrow. I have a much harder time with masculine cards, but I think I pulled it off!! What do you think? I went with clean lines and a simple design-that's my style I guess you would say! My son and his wife adopted a dog a few months ago and this little doggy image reminded me of her. Both of the designer papers are from Basic Grey-the Recess line. I purchased the 6 x 6 pad from eclectic Paperie a while ago and I just love it for the guys and boys in my life!! No flowers in this collection! I colored this SU image using my classic ink pad lids and blender pens. It did take me a little time to get the colors just the way I wanted them. I used the new IN colors from Stampin' Up! and I just love them. Check out the deets: all products are SU unless otherwise noted:
STAMPS: For Father, Occasions Collection, Sanded
PAPER: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Grey Recess
INK: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: non SU hemp twine, non SU big brad, SU and Marvy circle punches. pop dots
I also made a birthday card for my niece for her 2nd birthday today--I will hafta stop back later to upload, I really love how it turned out, so you gotta stop back and see!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!

No comments: