Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Got To Play Today!!


I am so excited that I got to play with my stamps and paper today. I have been so busy with other things in my life, but I took a break today and took part in the SCS Inspiration challenge found here. The inspiration pieces are just the most gorgeous handmade bags I have ever seen bt Pink Lemonade Bags!! You have gotta check them out! I have been hoarding the collection of K & Company Designer Paper for about 6 months and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. The bag that I was inspired by was a Shabby/Chic quilted bag that I fell in love with and may just have to purchase! Here are the deets:

Stamps: Wow Flowers, Warmest Regards
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, K & Company DP
Ink: Chocolate chip
Accessories: White Signo gel pen, Edge distresser, Buttons, embroidery floss, small oval punch
Techniques: distressing, faux stitching
Thanks for stoppin' by!
Come back soon as I have some fabulous news which should give me lots more time to spend on my crafts and post to my blog!!

No comments: