Monday, April 2, 2012

March Scrapbook Club Pages 3 & 4

 Howdy All!
Tonight I have the 3rd and 4th pages from my March Scrapbook Club! Most of the ladies that attend my classes have kids so I am trying to create pages that are suitable for kids.
 I love how these turned out using this bright color combo of Old Olive, Real Red, Pacific Point, So Saffron and Whisper White.
I was so sad when Stampin' Up! retired the Big Bold Cupcakes sizzlits dies last year. They really are great for scrapbook embellishments! I also used some embossing folders with them to give them some texture as well as the candles. I even added a couple of the frames from the Peekaboo Frames Bigz Die. They create cute little spaces to add dates, journaling or even a small photo!

Well, that's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs!

1 comment:

oliveborgnine said...

The Scrapbook Club Team Online is a publication club for the Memory publication fanatic that likes to have great new thoughts, both to show them things that they can do in their Memory publication sessions and at home and to get their creativity streaming.

scrapbook paper