Monday, April 9, 2012

Fire Truck Birthday Invites

 Howdy All!
So, my grandson's 1st Birthday is coming up at the end of the month and my son and daughter-in-law are throwing him a big party. We will be flying out to PA of course! I wouldn't miss this party for anything! Anyway, my daughter-in-law asked me if I would like to make the invites and I said 'yes' without hesitation.
I printed all of the wording on my pc and then stamped the fire trucks and colored them in. I drew in some balloon strings and then punched circles out of cardstock to create the balloons. I made 65 invitations and I just love how they turned out!

Now I am working on some matching tags to go on the goodie bags. I will post pics when I get them done!

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs!

No comments: