Sunday, May 2, 2010

TESC111 Birthday Wishes

Good afternoon All,


I have been eyeing the sketch challenges over at Taylored Expressions for some time now and decided to finally participate.
Isn't this just an awesome sketch! My card is for my niece who turned 19, today...so I am a little late. Here is my supply list:
STAMPS: Fluffles
PAPER: Soft Suede, Whisper White (SU!), Heidi Grace designer paper, DCWV texture cs
INK & MARKERS: Stampin' Up!
THE REST: prima flowers, brads, velvet ribbon, punches, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Stickles, Sparkly Fluff
I paper pieced the balloon, hat and cupcake bottom. I used Sparkly Fluff for the frosting and Stickles on the hat and flame. I must get this in the mail first thing in the a.m.!! Thanks for stoppin' by and I hope to see you again soon!!











No comments: