Sunday, May 30, 2010

SC282 and F4A14 Birthday Wishes


Happy Sunny Sunday afternoon!

I haven't done any stamping today, but I did create a card on Friday to go along with the Free for All challenge over at SCS. The challenge was to make a project that was inspired by something you collect (other than stampin' supplies). I collect Pachyderms-they are just my fav animal. I have a curio cabinet full of figurines, not to mentions statues, pictures and stuffed animals all over the house. So I used one of my many elephant stamps for my card and decided to also use the layout from Wednesday's Sketch Challenge over at SCS. What a terrific layout that lended to a very quick execution of this card. Here is my supply list:
STAMPS: Elephant stamp by Heather; sentiment is from SU!'s Garden Greetings
PAPER: Confetti White, More Mustard (SU!); Designer paper (Dill Blossom by s.e.i)
INK: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (SU!)
THE REST: Ribbon (SU!); ribbon slide (unknown)
The ribbon slide I have had for some time. I;m not sure where it came from, it was just hanging out in one of my little drawers...you know how that it, right? I love the detailed etching on it! Exactly what this simple card needed!
Well, that's all for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today! Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Oh I love it - that ellie is so cute and your DP's are gorgeous!
You learn something new every day ... I'd no idea what a Pachyderm was till now!