Monday, May 17, 2010

FS171 You're too kind Casing Ctorina



Good Monday mornin' All,


I had some time for stampin' last night before watching the Survivor finale so I checked out SCS's Sunday challenge - the Featured Stamper's Challenge. Ctorina (aka-Cathleen) has a beautiful gallery of cards and I found it difficult to choose just one to CASE. I wanted to get done quickly so I chose this card. Here is my version of Cathleen's card.

When playing along you must change at least 2 things with your card to make it your own. I kept the basic layout but changed the color scheme and my sentiment is puched using oval punches. I also wrapped my ribbon all the way around my card, just cuz I love gingham ribbon and I wanted to show it off! Congrats to Cathleen for being chosen as this week's Featured Stamper!
Here is my supply list:
STAMPS: Whimsical Words (SU!)
PAPER: Real Red(SU!); 5x7 kraft card base cut down to 5x5(Paper Reflections)
INK: Basic black(SU!)
THE REST: ribbon(Michaels);punches; gems; crimper, pop dots
I layered the punched flowers and mounted them on pop dots to give this card lots of dimension! This card only took me about 20 minutes and half of that was spent on getting my ribbon just right! lol!
Thanks a bunch for swinging by and checking out what I've been up to! See you again soon!

No comments: