Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CAS67 and CC271 Birthday Wishes



Good afternoon All,


For my card today I incorporated 2 challenges from SCS; The Clean and Simple challenge (CAS67) to make a shabby chic card and the Color Challenge (CC271) using Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango and So Saffron. Check out the links to get all the details! Whenever I create a CAS card I make something that can be done in a short amount of time and that can be reproduced easily. So, i won't use lots of measured layers or complicated techniques. For my card, the only things I measured were the card base and the width of my designer papers. My dp's were then torn along the edges and distressed using scissors and the circles for my flower embellishment were cut freehand, distressed with scissors and crinkled up! I wanted the stamped images to be slightly muted so they were stamped off once and then stamped onto my cardbase. Easy-peasy! Here is my supply list:
STAMPS: Watercolor Trio (SU! Summer Mini)
PAPER: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry (SU!); daisy d's Brighten My Day designer paper
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, So Safron (SU!)
THE REST: rhinestone brad, lace
This was the first time I inked up this set from SU!'s Summer Mini! I just love it and can already tell that I will be using it ALOT!!
Well, that it for now!
Thanks a bunch for swingin' by!



No comments: