Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Mojo Monday Card Sketch #135

Good morning All,

I had a great time visiting my family for Easter. I have been making some cards but just haven't found the time to sit and post anything to my Blog. I think I feel that I need to type lots of stuff and post all the products I use on my cards in case someone wants that info and also to give companies the credit for their products. But sometimes that just seems too daunting! So, I opt out of posting to my Blog...Silly, huh? I've been thinking about this for a while, and I have decided that I am gonna do what works best for me. Which may mean I don't list all the products I have used or sometimes I may just want to say "Hi" even though I don't have a specific creation to share. Is anyone relating to me here? lol!


Okay, with that being said...I do have a card I want to show you all! Ahhh, I love Mojo Monday sketch challenges and here is this weeks, #135. This card took much longer than I would've like, but I just couldn't decide on my embellishments. I used my Stampin' Up! sale-a-bration set called Happy Moments. I ordered the clear stamps and I love them. They are so easy to work with and still give that great crisp image that SU! is known for! Here is a quick list of my supplies:
Paper: DCWV cardstock, Making Memeories (Chloe's Closet) designer paper, Whisper White
Stamps: Happy Moments
The Rest: Ink, markers, ribbon, punches-SU!, button, hemp twine, half pearls-unknown, nestibilities with my cuttlebug
Thanks so much for stoppin' by and listening (reading) all my ramblings! I hope you stop by again soon!

1 comment:

Michelle Custodio said...

The designs make me excited for your cardmaking project. That is lovely.