Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SC273 Baby Bianca's Birthday #1

Good Afternoon! I am back today with a sweet card for a sweet baby girl who will be turning one on April 3rd, my niece, Bianca! I started out with today's sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. You can't tell by the photo, but the lion's mane and face are paper pieced and on dimensionals, so it has really nice dimension to it. The polka dotted designer paper is textured and the bg designer paper has pretty glitter. Here is the recipe (all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps:
  • Fox and Friends
  • Teeny tiny Wishes

Paper:

  • Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
  • DCWV Nana's Kids premium stacks designer paper

Ink:

  • Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun

Accessories:

  • Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon
  • Spellbinders Nestibilities
  • dimensionals
  • Cuttlebug

The hardest part of making this card was cutting out the lion's mane and face. Otherwise, this was a quick and easy card and sketch to work with! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi! We never actually got the chance to meet, but I moved into your old house. I think it's so cool that you have a blog! I absolutely love your artwork.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for everything. This house is amazing, plus all the nice things you left. A day hasn't gone by where I don't think of you and all the hard work you put into this house to make it beautiful. I don't take that for granted. The flower garden was a wonderful surprise. I've never been able to grow anything, so it's a HUGE blessing to have that already done. Everyday, the kids and I go out and enjoy those flowers. I could just go on and on about how much I love this house, but you get the idea. :)

Thanks again for everything.

I hope all goes well for you in your new place.

Julia