Saturday, January 13, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #319

Howdy All!
I had a chance to play around with the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. This was the first time I have inked up the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set! Super fun!
Here is my card:


And here is the sketch:
My Supply List:

STAMPS: Fabulous Flamingo, Dragonfly Dreams
PAPER: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
INKS: Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay
THE REST: Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine

Well, That's all for now. Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Stampingcountry said...

Lovely card, especially considering that it's the first time your stamp set has seen ink!

Jen Timko said...

This flamingo is perfect for the sketch! Lovely card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love the tropical scene you've created! You are a pro with that multi-step flamingo, which always gives me trouble getting it all lined up properly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!