Sunday, January 14, 2018

Bubble Over Hand Stamped Sentiments #280

Howdy All!
I was very excited to get this bundle from the 2018 Occasions catalog! I decided to play along with the current sketch challenge over at the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog.
Here is my card:


How cute is that soda bottle?


Here is the sketch:

I got my color inspiration from the Sunday Stamps challenge #169.

Here is my Supply List:

STAMPS: Bubble Over
PAPER: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
INKS: Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo
THE REST: Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, Oh My Stars embossing folder, Banner Triple Punch, Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestones Basic Jewels

That's all for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs, 

2 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Great colors and a great theme! You've really rocked these new products and our sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

brrenwick said...

Very cute! I love the fun colors...perfect for this stamp set! Thank you for playing along at HSS!