Tuesday, May 30, 2017

You Build Me Up Father's Day Card

Howdy All!
I have a really neat Father's Day card that I made to go along with the Fab Friday Challenge #113.
Here is the sketch:





And here is my card:


I really love this stamp set and matching Framelits and I was sad that they didn't make it into the new annual catalog.

My supply list:

Stamps:  Nailed It
Paper:  Delightful Dijon, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Urban Underground Specialty DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
The Rest:  Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Build It Framelits Dies, Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape, Urban Underground Embellishments,

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful "man" card - love it! I have to make sure to use all my DSP sheets from this pack as well - these chevrons are awesome! I've been stuck on the dotted sheet, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Unknown said...

Great card Sandy, I miss you!

Amanda Mertz said...

Perfect guy card! Great colors and great layering of the tools in the center! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!