Sunday, September 30, 2012

August Scrapbook Club Pages 1 & 2

Howdy All!
I just had my September Scrapbook Club a couple nights ago, but I still need to post my August pages first! So, today I have pages 1 and 2 from my August Scrapbook Club, titled "It's a Boy thing".
I have a few ladies in my Club that have little boys so I wanted to do a layout that would speak to them. I have two boys myself and my youngest son loved construction vehicles when he was a  little boy. When we would drive by a construction site he always wanted to stop and look at all the "messies" as he would call them. Too cute!
 I used the Chevron Textured Impressions embossing folder from the 2012 - 2013 Stampin' Up! catalog and the Woodgrain Textured Impressions embossing folder from the Holiday Catalog to give these pages some way cool texture!
 I glued strips of Basic Black cardstock onto pieces of Summer Starfruit to create the background for my title.
I used the I Dig You stamp set for my construction vehicles. The colors I chose were Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit, Ridinghood Red, Basic Black, Soft Suede, and Whisper White.
Well, That's it for now!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs!!

No comments: