Monday, October 1, 2012

August Scrapbook Club Pages 3 & 4

Howdy All!
So, for today I have the 3rd and 4th pages from my August Scrapbook Club. The title for this layout is "Natural Beauty" and it is loaded with beautiful flowers!
My color inspiration came from the Twitterpated designer series paper and I used the Blossom Party die, Floral Frames Framelits, and the Floral Fusion Sizzlits to create all of the flowers.
 The leaves were made using the Little Leaves Sizzlits and the Blossom Petals builder punch.

 Here are a couple of pic of all the flowers assembled and ready to go for my scrapbookers to add to their pages.
 Well, that's it for now.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by and I hope to see you again soon!

Hugs!



1 comment:

FiLoMa said...

These pages are beautiful. Love the layout & the colours you have used. TFS. Cheers FiLoMa.