Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas Card Swap

Howdy All!
Today I have some pics of the Christmas card that I made for Jill Olsen's Stampin' Up! event in St. George.
I fell in love with this cute little snowman from the No Peeking stamp set! I used my SU! markers to ink him up and stamp him and then added some Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details(Holiday catalog) to give him some bling! I got my color inspiration from the Snow Festival designer series paper (holiday catalog).

Here is my supply list (all products are Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS: No Peeking, Owl Occasions - sentiment(Holiday catalog)

PAPER:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Snow Festival dsp

INK & MARKERS:  Basic Black, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler

THE REST:  Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Whisper White/Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon, Argyle/Perfect Polka Dots embossing folders, 1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" Scallop circle punch, 1" Square punch

That's it for today!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon!

Hugs!






No comments: