Monday, January 30, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch #226

Howdy All! I thought I would start off this week with today's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I know the challenge was to create a round or square card, but I cheated a little by making a regular 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card instead, while still sticking to the sketch. I have been playing around with some more of my goodies from Stampin' Up!'s new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration catalogs. They are both packed full of gorgeous products and stamp sets! 
Here is my complete supply list (all products used are Stampin' Up!):
 STAMPS:  Elementary Elegance (SAB)

PAPER:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP

INK:  Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo

THE REST:  Curly Label and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punches, Beautiful Wings embosslits die, Big Shot, Basic Rhinestone Jewel, Dimensionals

 Well then...that's about it for today! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Please be sure to stop by again soon!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I really love the way you layered the butterflies. It's a beautiful card!

Janet said...

Beautiful card, love the colourscheme
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/wedding-anniversary.html

Libby said...

This is one of the few red, white, and blue cards I have seen that do not make me feel like it should be for the Fourth of July. :) You and I both used our Beautiful Wings Embosslits on our cards and I think we put the butterflies in the same places as well...LOL! You did a lovely job with this card. Now that I see how much fun this focal stamp set can be, I can't wait for mine to arrive in the next couple of days. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card.