Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Scrapbook Club Pages 1 & 2



Howdy All! So, I am finally getting around to posting pics of the first 2 pages from my Monthly Scrapbook Club that I am hosting for a bunch of my girlfriends. For the past few months we have all been talking about getting some scrapbooking done, but of course, we never do! So my solution was to have a Club that would meet once a month at my house and I would provide everything. I am designing all of the pages and I am prepping all of the materials! We met for the first time last week and we had a great time! Everyone loved the pages and I was able to give them a sneak peek at 2 of next months pages. We did two 2-page layouts and here is the first set.
Of course, mine aren't completely done yet because I haven't put any photos on them! I told my girlfriends that I would have that done before next month's meeting. All of the products used are from Stampin' Up! The stamp sets are retired though. the colors I chose for my New Year's theme are Basic Black, Soft Suede, Pacific Point and Whisper White. My style is pretty much clean and Simple. I like that the elements can be moved around if needed.
Well, that is it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Check back tomorrow to see pages 3 & 4 for January! 

No comments: