Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Regionals Swap #2

Howdy All!
Today I have for you my second swap card from last week's Stampin' Up! Regionals here in Las Vegas. This is my Halloween card using the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set and the Frightful Sight DSP. I had such a hard time deciding which 4 little images I wanted to use for my card! They are all soooo cute! I wanted this card to be Bold with clean lines. This is a pretty straight forward card. The only challenging part was heat embossing the spider, cat, pumpkin and bat! Here is a complete supply list (all products used are stampin' Up!):

STAMPS: Spooky Bingo Bits

PAPER: BAsic Black, Gasic Gray, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Frightful Sight DSP

INKS: Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, VersaMark

ACCESSORIES: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Black embossing powder, 1" circle punch, dimensionals, heat tool

Well, that's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!














No comments: